Facial Implants Surgery by Dr Mark Gittos New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Facial implants may enhance balance and harmony between facial features. There is a whole range of procedures available for all parts of the face. Some are as simple as a fat injection to fill out and rejuvenate the face. Others, such as moving the jawbone forward and fixing it in place, are more complicated. We have the breadth of skill and experience to ensure that you receive the best advice and the most successful treatment.
To plump out the upper and lower lips the permalip silicone implants provide a soft, safe and natural looking lip enhancement which prevents the need for regular injections with fillers.
To enhance the chin there are, for example, a number of options. A small solid silicone implant may provide a simple solution-this is usually placed by an incision hidden in the mouth behind the lower lip. More involved and complex procedures such as genioplasty mean moving the chinbone forwards and fixing it in place.
Cheekbones can be augmented in different ways too. The injection of soft tissue fillers or the transfer of your own fat -stem cells may be an effective treatment. However silicone cheek implants and more complicated upper jaw surgery are sometimes more optimal solutions for very flat cheek bones.
Facial Chin Implants
Meet Our Top NZ Surgeon for Face Surgery – Dr Mark Gittos FRACS(Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast & Body Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries. With world-wide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download the Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($260+GST)
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.