New Zealand Plastic Surgeons Team and Dr Mark Gittos Plastic Surgeon
THE NZPS SUPPORT TEAM
Practice Manager NZPS – Sandy
Practice Nurses at NZPS
The NZPS Practice offers the following surgical procedures and treatments
NZPS SURGICAL PROCEDURES
Cosmetic Plastic Surgery like Aesthetic Breast, Face Tummy Surgery
Reconstructive Breast Surgery after Breast Cancer
Body Reshaping after massive weight loss or Bariatric Surgery
General Reconstructive Surgery after Trauma, Burns, Cancer, Infection, Medical Misadventure, Birth Anomalies
Skin Cancer and Melanoma Surgery
Mole and Cyst Removal
Scar Revision Surgery and Surgical Tattoo Removal
NZPS NON-SURGICAL PROCEDURES
Dr GITTOS CONSULTING SERVICES
Plastic Surgery Second opinions and revision surgery
Medico-legal assessments and reports
Mentoring for new procedures
Meet Our Top Plastic Surgeon – Dr Mark Gittos Plastic Surgeon FRACS(Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries in the last 26 years. With world-wide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Remuera, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download the Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($260+GST)
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.