Operating Hospitals for Dr Mark Gittos Plastic Surgeon
Dr Gittos operates in six accredited New Zealand Hospitals
Dr Mark Gittos is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Auckland NZ and a breast, body and face surgery expert. He chooses to perform surgery in these top quality accredited Hospitals.
- Southern Cross Hospital Brightside Auckland NZ
- Southern Cross Northharbour SXNH Auckland NZ
- Remuera Surgical Centre RSS Auckland NZ
- St Marks Rd Surgical Centre Auckland NZ
- Kensington Hospital Whangerai NZ
- Franklin Hospital Pukekohe NZ (NEW)
Southern Cross Hospital Brightside Auckland
- Address: 3 Brightside Rd, Epsom, Auckland 1023
- Phone: +64 9 925 4200
- Website: https://healthcare.southerncross.co.nz/our-healthcare-services/brightside
Brightside Hospital Patient Admission Forms – Southern Cross Brightside Hospital Admission Forms
Southern Cross Northharbour SXNH Auckland NZ
- Address: 232 Wairau Rd, Wairau Valley, Auckland 0627
- Phone: +64 9 925 4400 Fax: +64 9 925 4401
- Website: https://healthcare.southerncross.co.nz/our-healthcare-services/north-harbour
Remuera Surgical Centre RSS Auckland NZ
- Address: Level 2, 122 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland 1050
- Postal Address: PO Box 99051, Newmarket, 1049, Auckland NZ
- Phone: +64 9 522 5102
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.remuerasurgical.co.nz/
Remuera Surgical Patient Admission – Patient Registration on their website
St Marks Rd Surgical Centre Auckland NZ
- Address: 3 St Marks Road, Remuera, Auckland 1050.
- Postal Address: PO Box 109149, Newmarket, Auckland 1149.
- Phone: +64 9 523 5243 Fax: +64 9 9 523 5249
- Website: www.stmsc.co.nz/
Kensington Hospital Whangerai NZ – Northland
- Address: 12 Kensington Ave, Whangarei, 0145, New Zealand
- Postal Address – PO Box 8122, Kensington, Whangarei 0145
- Phone: +64 9 437 9080
- Website: www.kensingtonhospital.co.nz/
Franklin Hospital Pukekohe (NEW)
- Address: 12 Glasgow Road, Pukekohe 2120, New Zealand
- Phone: +64 9 220 4800
- Website – Franklin Hospital – NEW
Anaesthesia Specialists info for Patients
Here is the Patient Questionnaire to be sent to Anaesthesia Associates / Anaesthesia Specialists
Send Anaesthesia form to email@example.com
Looking at Hospitals? – What to look for in a Hospital for Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
Different Hospitals charge a range of different fees depending on the facilities and surgical offering.
When you are considering surgery there are many things to look for when it comes to your hospital and what they provide.
- Accreditation – Is it an Accredited Hospital with a reputation for Service, Safety and Security?
- Size – look for a Boutique sized Hospital. In other words, not too big and not too small. Big enough to be safe, Small enough to really care.
- Friendly – Read the online reviews – are the caring staff and nurses friendly?
- Facilities – Are the buildings modern and rooms nice, and can you have a single room?
- Refreshments – Are the Food and Drinks available healthy and nutritious. This is important for optimal recovery
- Entertainment – lastly what are the in-room Entertainment options and WiFi
About Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Practice locations in Herne Bay Auckland, Northland and Bay of Plenty – Kerikeri, Whangarei, New Plymouth & Tauranga
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Herne Bay, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries in the last 26 years. With worldwide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download and read the FREE Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress for examination
- Bring your medical referral and any relevant medical documents or test results
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Dr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee – $295+GST
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.