Useful Information about our Partners & Suppliers
The following useful links can connect you to websites with more information
Hospitals we use
- Southern Cross Hospitals
- Remuera Surgical Centre
- St Marks Surgical
- Plymouth – Skin Centre Taranaki
- Kensington Hospital Whangerei
- Tauranga clinic
Anaesthetists we use
Imaging Services & Patient Tests we use
Ultrasound, MRI & Mammogram Services –
Post-Surgery Garments & AfterCare we recommend
Compression garments for Liposuction, Facelift, Gynecomastia and some Breast Surgery patients
NZ Health Insurance
- Southern Cross Health insurance
- nib health cover
- Partners Life Medical Cover
- AIA Health Insurance
- Accuro Health Insurance
Medical Finance – Payment Plans for Your Surgery
For more information call Nova Medical Finance toll-free on: 0800 NOVAMED (668263)
Nova Medical Finance is New Zealand’s only specialist medical finance company and offers the flexibility of easy payment plans for your surgery. They offer some of the lowest personal loan rates available and understand the unique requirements of borrowing for medical purposes. Nova is run by doctors and other medical professionals. Because they are specialist medical financiers they also understand the need for discretion and sensitivity.
- Q Mastercard
- Farmers Finance Card
Cancer, Skin Cancer & Dermatology Information
- Cancer Society of NZ Inc – Information about Cancer and Support
- The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation – Information about Breast Cancer
- Dermnet – DermNet NZ provides authoritative information about skin diseases, conditions and treatment for patients and their health professionals.
- Melnet – MelNet is a network of professionals working together to reduce the incidence and impact of melanoma in New Zealand.
- Online Cancer Guide – A detailed resource providing information on various types of cancers such as prostate cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, brain cancer, bone cancer, throat & blood cancer. Covers the causes of these cancers, symptoms, various treatment methods.
Breast Implants Information
- ICOBRA – The International Collaboration of Breast Device Registry Activities
- Motiva Breast Implants
- Mentor Breast implants – ALCL Mentor Implant Risks
- Allergan Breast Implants – distributed by Device Technologies
NZ Medical Information
- NZ Ministry of Health
- NZ Medical Association
- Medical Council of New Zealand – The Medical Council registers doctors in New Zealand and upholds standards
- List of Registered Doctors in NZ
- Statement on Cosmetic Procedures and Statement on Advertising
Surgeon Colleges & Plastic Surgeon Associations for more information
- RACS – Royal Australian College of Surgeons
- NZAPS – New Zealand Association of Plastic Surgeons
- ASAPS USA
- ASPS USA
About Our Top Auckland Plastic Surgeon – Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries. With world-wide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for both men & women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($200-$300)
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Care Advisor (FREE)
- Organise an Online or Skype call consultation with a Surgeon
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.