Plastic Surgery Procedures
Dr Mark Gittos is a Specialist Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon in Herne Bay, Auckland NZ and Harley Street, London UK. He performs world-class Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery.
Why Choose Dr Gittos?
Your surgery involves making important life-changing decisions. Dr Gittos wants you to have all the time and information to choose what is best for you.
With over two decades of experience covering a wide range of surgery in both hemispheres, Dr Mark Gittos has the experience and skill to give you clear advice on whether your expectations may be achieved.
Everybody wishes to feel comfortable and confident in their appearance. At New Zealand Plastic Surgeons we support that and make patient safety and well being our priority.
Specialist Plastic Surgeon Dr Mark Gittos works with a team of experts who will guide and assist your decision on the correct surgical or nonsurgical procedure best for you.
New Zealand Plastic Surgeons (NZPS) combines the latest proven techniques with an internationally experienced team to deliver world-class Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery here in New Zealand.
Over 4,000 Breast Surgeries Performed
Internationally Respected Plastic Surgeon & Cosmetic Surgeon
A One-Off Consultation fee with further appointments included (if req)
What Does the Consultation Cover?
- Initial 30 minute consultation to professionally assess your query and to advise impartially as to whether surgery is suitable
- Review and discuss ‘before and after’ photographs if you are considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery
- We discuss technical aspects of your surgery as well as the significant potential anaesthetic, local cosmetic and non-cosmetic complications
- After your visit, our Practice Manager will review your anticipated cost of treatment, the available dates and where appropriate, book your surgery
Your Surgical Journey in 3 Steps:
- Pre-admission checks and advice prior to surgery day.
- On the day of surgery, you will receive a warm welcome from your Consultant Surgeon and Anaesthetist and from the Hospital Staff.
- If you are feeling at all anxious we will administer pre-medication tablets and place anaesthetic EMLA cream on the IV insertion site.
2. After Surgery
- After a visit from your relatives, you can relax and recover in the ward.
- Immediately see the photos of results achieved.
- Daily visits from your surgeon and anaesthetist
- Receive a leaving pack with discharge letter, emergency information, and suitable painkillers.
3. Longer Term Aftercare
- One of our expert outpatient nurses and/or Dr Gittos will check your progress each week with a post-operative review
- Check -up with Dr Gittos after six weeks
- Another check-up with Dr Gittos six months later.