Dr Mark Gittos is a Specialist Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon in Remuera, Auckland and Harley Street, London
Why Choose Us?
Your surgery involves making important life changing decisions.
At New Zealand Plastic Surgeons we want you to have all the time and information to choose what is best for you. We respect that you may even decide that surgery is not for you and wish to think it over.
With over two decades of experience covering a wide range of surgery in both hemispheres Dr Mark Gittos has the experience and skill to give you clear advice on whether your expectations may be achieved.
Everybody wishes to feel comfortable and confident in their appearance. At New Zealand Plastic Surgeons we support that and make patient safety and well being our priority.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon Dr Mark Gittos works with a team of specialists who will guide and assist your decision on the correct surgical or non surgical procedure best for you.
NZ Plastic Surgeons combines the latest proven techniques with an internationally experienced team to deliver world class Plastic Surgery here in New Zealand.
- OVER 4,000 BREAST ENLARGEMENTS
- INTERNATIONALLY RESPECTED PLASTIC SURGEON
- A ONE OFF CONSULTATION FEE WITH FURTHER APPOINTMENTS INCLUDED IF REQUIRED
What Does the Consultation Cover?
- Initial 30 minute consultation to professionally assess your query and to advise impartially as to whether surgery is worth your while.
- Review and discuss ‘before and after’ photographs if you are considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.
- We discuss technical aspects of your surgery as well as the significant potential anaesthetic, local cosmetic and non-cosmetic complications.
- After your visit, our Practice Manager will review your anticipated cost of treatment, the available dates and where appropriate, book your surgery.
Your Journey in 3 Steps:
- Pre-admission checks and advice prior to surgery day.
- On the day of surgery, you will receive a warm welcome from your Consultant Surgeon and Anaesthetist and from the Hospital Staff.
- If you are feeling at all anxious we will administer pre-medication tablets and place anaesthetic EMLA cream on the IV insertion site.
- After a visit from your relatives, you can relax and recover in the ward.
- Immediately see the photos of results achieved.
- Daily visits from your surgeon and anaesthetist
- Receive a leaving pack with discharge letter, emergency information, and suitable painkillers.
3. Long Term
- One of our expert outpatient nurse and/or consultant check your progress each week with a post-operative review.
- Check -up with your surgeon after six weeks.
- Another check-up with surgeon six months later.