Highly experienced Plastic Surgeon based in New Zealand and the UK
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Remuera, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Our practise offers the following procedures and treatments
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery like Aesthetic Breast, Face Tummy Surgery
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery after Breast Cancer
- Body Reshaping after massive weight loss or Bariatric Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- General Reconstructive Surgery after Trauma, Burns, Cancer, Infection, Medical Misadventure, Birth Anomalies
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma Surgery
- Mole and Cyst Removal
- Scar Revision Surgery and Surgical Tattoo Removal
NON SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Anti-wrinkle treatments
- Injectable Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Second opinions and revision surgery
- Medico-legal assessments and reports
- Mentoring for new procedures
- Training Fellowships
- International Assistance
For more information about surgery with Dr Gittos, Plastic Surgeon contact the clinic
About Our Top Auckland Plastic Surgeon – Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries. With world-wide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($200-$300)
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Care Advisor (FREE)
- Organise an Online or Skype call consultation with a Surgeon
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.