About the TEAM at New Zealand Plastic Surgeons (NZPS) and Dr Mark Gittos Plastic Surgeon in Auckland NZ
Find out about New Zealand Plastic Surgeons team and specialist surgeon.
THE NZPS SUPPORT TEAM
The NZPS Practice offers the following surgical procedures and treatments
NZPS SURGICAL PROCEDURES
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery like Aesthetic Breast, Face & Tummy Surgery
- Body Reshaping after massive weight loss or Bariatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Breast Surgery after Breast Cancer
- Hand Surgery
- General Reconstructive Surgery after Trauma, Burns, Cancer, Infection, Medical Misadventure, Birth Anomalies
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma Surgery
- Mole and Cyst Removal
- Scar Revision Surgery and Surgical Tattoo Removal
NZPS NON-SURGICAL PROCEDURES
Dr GITTOS CONSULTING SERVICES
- Plastic Surgery Second opinions and revision surgery
- Medico-legal assessments and reports
- Mentoring for new procedures
- Training Fellowships
- International Assistance
About Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Practice locations in Herne Bay Auckland, Northland and Bay of Plenty – Kerikeri, Whangarei, New Plymouth & Tauranga
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Herne Bay, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries in the last 26 years. With worldwide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Please NOTE: Dr Gittos only performs surgery on non-smoker patients with a BMI less than 30. To check your BMI please visit the NZ Heart Foundation website. For help giving up smoking before surgery visit the Smoke Free website
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download and read the FREE Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress for examination
- Bring your medical referral and any relevant medical documents or test results
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Dr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee – $350 incl GST
Traveling for Surgery? – Consider post-surgery luxury recovery in a Hotel with LuxeCare
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.