Tubular Breasts Before and After Photos of Real Patients in Auckland New Zealand
Gallery of Tubular or Tuberous Breast Surgery Patient Photos by Dr Mark Gittos Specialist Plastic Surgeon –
What are tubular breasts?
Tuberous breasts or Tubular Breasts are a specific type of breast shape that appears pointed, narrow or puffy in nature. Tuberous breasts tend to lack the more rounded or teardrop shapes of breasts that the majority of women develop post-puberty. The base of the breast(s) may be constricted or narrow.
The nipples are usually out of proportion with small glandular breast tissues and the appearance of the nipples and small breast mound may appear ‘droopy’ or ‘snoopy’ like in shape or appearance.
Dr Mark Gittos is a tuberous breast surgery expert and can give you advice on your corrective surgery options.
Below you will find a collection of Real Patient Tubular Breast Before & After Photos from Dr Mark Gittos, one of Auckland’s top breast surgery plastic surgeons.
Download Dr Mark Gittos’ Guide to Cosmetic Breast Surgery
What do tubular or tuberous breasts look like?
How to tell if you have potentially tuberous breasts:
- Do you have “puffy” nipples?
- Have your breasts not developed properly?
- Do you have small, unevenly developed breasts?
- Do you have triangular-shaped and droopy breasts?
- Are your nipples pointing downwards or inwards?
- Read Dr Gittos’ Blog on Tuberous Breasts
- For further information about implants visit Dr Gittos’ Breast Augmentation page
To see further Breast Surgery images, please contact us on 09 529 5352 to book a consultation.
About Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Practice locations in Herne Bay Auckland, Northland and Bay of Plenty – Kerikeri, Whangarei, New Plymouth & Tauranga
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Herne Bay, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries in the last 26 years. With worldwide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Please NOTE: Dr Gittos only performs surgery on non-smoker patients with a BMI less than 30. To check your BMI please visit the NZ Heart Foundation website. For help giving up smoking before surgery visit the Smoke Free website
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download and read the FREE Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress for examination
- Bring your medical referral and any relevant medical documents or test results
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Dr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee – $350 incl GST
Traveling for Surgery? – Consider post-surgery luxury recovery in a Hotel with LuxeCare
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.