Dr Gittos Online Virtual Consultation Available
Virtual Consultation for Elective and Cosmetic Surgery
As an existing or new patient, we have chosen to offer virtual consultations for you.
Wanting to have plastic surgery for any reason is a big decision. You need to be well-informed about your surgical options so our team can work closely with you through each step of the process, from pre-op to your final follow-up visit. Dr Mark Gittos is committed to helping you with your surgical journey, starting with your first enquiry with our clinic. That is why we are now offering patients a Virtual Consultation.
Plastic surgery is a personal and life-changing step, with many aspects to consider. We aim to provide you with all the information you need to make informed, educated decisions.
Virtual Consultation FAQ’s
How Much Does A Consultation Cost?
$260 (incl GST). This covers the following:
- a pre-consult call with a Patient Liaison Team member
- a virtual consultation with a Dr Mark Gittos Specialist Plastic Surgeon
- Followed by a face to face consult if required
What Do I Use On My Phone Or Laptop To Do The Virtual Consult?
- Dr Gittos is using Zoom for virtual video consultations or a normal phone call if you prefer.
- You will be contacted and sent a Zoom meeting link
How Long Does A Virtual Consultation Last?
- Our consultations will range from 30-60 minutes in length depending on the procedure/s you are wanting to discuss.
Do I Need A Referral?
- You do not need a referral for an online virtual consultation.
Do I Still Need To See Dr Gittos In Person?
- Yes. Dr Gittos will see all of the ‘Virtual’ consulted patients for an ‘In-Person’ consultation to provide a physical examination and measurements along with sizing (if applicable) and clinical photos.
When Are The Online Consultations Available?
- Dr Gittos has set days and time slots for the consultations from Monday to Friday. When you speak with our team they will advise which days are available to you.
When Can I Have Surgery?
- Elective Surgery is available now.
A Guide To Taking Photos Before Your Consultation
- Please send us your photos of areas of concern before the virtual consultation
- Take multiple photos of your body area from different angles. From the Front, both sides and 45 degrees. A static camera is preferable as that doesn’t move around.
- If you’re using a mobile device we suggest you mount or prop your device so that it is stable and captures you in full view or use a computer with a camera if you can. Ask a friend to help.
Tips For Online Virtual Consultations
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your online consultation
- Research your procedure and obtain information so you’re ready for your consult
- Make a list of questions so at the end of your consult you can ask anything that wasn’t covered
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- Making an online consultation appointment
- For more information about having a virtual consultation, or to learn more about consulting in this way, please contact the clinic.