NOW HIRING !
Job Opportunities with Dr Mark Gittos Auckland Plastic Surgeon for Careers in Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic Surgery.
There is currently a vacancy for a Full Time Patient Consultant
Join the team at Dr Gittos’ practice in Herne Bay, Auckland NZ
Sales Consultant for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Practice
– Full time Position HERNE BAY, AUCKLAND
- In the exciting and growing cosmetic & aesthetic medical industry
- Highly attractive Above-Award salary with extra benefits & special bonuses
- Monday – Friday role – Full Time or Hybrid with some WFH
Patient Liaison Consultant
Due to recent practice expansion, Dr Mark Gittos practice is seeking a motivated, friendly salesperson to assist our plastic surgeon practice manage our patient flow.
This is a consultative & relationship patient management role working closely with our highly-experienced plastic surgeon and a small friendly team of nurses and admin staff.
This role will include handling inbound enquiry calls and as a Patient Co-ordinator role working in support consulting and organising theatre bookings for an experienced plastic surgeon.
There is a LOT to learn about the plastic surgery industry so this is a great entry position with some opportunity to work from home.
What you’ll get
- Delightful working environment in stylish and elegant professional practice in Herne Bay
- Appreciative leadership team with practice rewards for extra effort
- Parking nearby
- Full Training & Opportunity to learn and develop further
- Training & Support on using Incisive medical software and Active Campaign CRM
- Career opportunities to further develop
- Above award salary and incentives
You need to have
- Customer Service and Sales experience
- An strong interest in Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery and Skin Treatments
- A friendly personality, attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation
- A stable work history demonstrating quality customer relationships and results
- Knowledge of MS Office software and preferably Practice Management software
- A desire to effectively follow up prospective patients on the phone
- Pride in your appearance and presentation
- Live within 30 mins drive of Herne Bay
You’ll be responsible for
- Handling prospective patient enquiries by phone and email
- Scheduling and Managing Surgeon Consult Appointments
- Resolving any patient surgical concerns with help of nurses
- Assisting and advising patients on their options
- Following up and networking with past patients
- Patient relationship management along the patient journey
Salary range expectation – Around NZ$35+ per hour plus incentives.
Dr Mark Gittos FRACS(Plas) is a highly experienced Plastic Surgeon with practices in Herne Bay and around New Zealand. He is an expert at breast, body and face plastic surgery.
For more information read the website and visit the About Us page
Please send your CV/Resume and Cover Letter to Practice Manager by email – email@example.com