Dr Mark Gittos Specialist Breast Plastic Surgeon and his top support team provide the highest standards of expertise and personal care for the full range of breast procedures.
Dr Mark Gittos is a Specialist Breast Plastic Surgeon in Auckland and offers
- Breast Enlargement – Breast Augmentation or a ‘Boob Job’
- Breast Reduction or ‘Boob Reduction’
- Breast Lift, Breast Uplift or Mastopexy
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery or Gynecomastia
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery – post Cancer or Revision Surgery
- Breast Implant Removal and/or replacement
Definition of Cosmetic vs Corrective Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery includes a variety of procedures to augment, reshape or re-position the breasts on the chest wall or torso.
- Corrective or restorative Surgery are similar procedures but of a more complex technique and variety, such as recreating breasts where they have been removed after an illness, lifting the breasts after severe ptosis (sagging), reducing breasts that are of a size and weight that causes skin conditions, chaffing, back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain, and adjusting the other parts of the body or face that a patient wants to alter or aesthetically balance in relation to other body or face proportions. Skin ptosis is also a key concern and Dr Gittos is an expert at reducing skin after weight loss, pregnancy, menopause or dermal tissue ageing.
Different types of Cosmetic Breast Surgery include:
- Breast Augmentation using Implants
- Breast Augmentation enhanced with Fat Grafting/Fat Transfer (by Lipo)
- Breast Implant Removal and Replacement (Explantation or Breast Implant Exchange)
- Breast Implant Removal and Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy
- Breast Lift Surgery (Mastopexy)
- Breast Reduction and Uplift Surgery (Breast reduction and nipple uplift)
- Nipple Reshaping and Resizing
- Inverted Nipple Correction Surgery
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery
Dr Gittos is a world-renowned Plastic Surgeon who has contributed to surgical techniques for breast reconstruction after breast cancer and mastectomy surgery (removal of the breasts) due to cancer or other health concerns.
His expertise spans numerous breast procedures for both cosmetic purposes and corrective surgical outcomes such as breast reconstruction and breast augmentation after illness, breast uplift or breast reduction after pregnancy and breast-feeding, and various forms of natural looking augmentation using breast implants.
About Our Top Breast Plastic Surgeon – Dr Mark Gittos FRACS(Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast Surgery having performed over 4000 Breast Surgeries.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($200-$300)
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Care Advisor (FREE)
- Organise an Online or Skype call consultation with a Surgeon
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.