Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos of Real Patients
Gallery of Patient Photos by Dr Mark Gittos Specialist Plastic Surgeon – See Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
Below you will find a collection of Real Patient Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos from Dr Mark Gittos, New Zealand’s leading plastic surgeon for breast surgery.
Patient 1 – Breast Augmentation – Using medium Motiva Breast Implants to enhance Breasts
Patient 2 – Breast Enhancement – Using Motiva Breast implants to reinflate ptotic (sagging) breasts
Patient 3 – Breast Augmentation Using Large Motiva Breast Implant to enhance Breasts
To see further images, please contact us on 09 529 5352 to book a consultation.
For more information about this surgery visit the Breast Augmentation Surgery page
Meet Our Top Breast Surgeon – Dr Mark Gittos
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast Augmentation, Transaxillary Breast Implants, Breast Augmentation and Lift and also Removal and Replacement of Implants. Having performed over 4000 Breast Enlargements this is his signature surgery.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download these Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($260+GST)
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.