Dr Gittos Clinic COVID Update – 18th August 2021
Following the Government announcement, in accordance with Level 4 requirements, as an essential service for the treatment of aggressive Skin and other Cancers, soft tissue and hand trauma; infections, complications and general concerns – we will remain OPEN.
We will continue to consult with new elective Plastic Surgical and Cosmetic patients by zoom meetings.
We will provide initial consultations by Zoom for all new patients waiting to be seen.
All non-essential, cosmetic procedures will resume once level 4 restrictions are lifted.
We thank you for patience during this time and remember to practice good hygiene and stay safe.
- Essential Surgery – aggressive skin and other cancers, soft tissue and hand trauma
- In Person Consultations for Essential Surgery – Cancers, Trauma complications and general concerns
- Virtual Consultations by Zoom or Phone Call for all procedures
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- In person Consultations for Cosmetic Procedures & Non Essential Surgery
- Injectables Treatments
Covid Safety Precautions are being taken in the clinic.
Along with contact tracing, we have strict PPE hygiene and safety protocols back in place. Please remain in your car and we will text you when to come inside for your appointment.
Please sanitise, avoid contact with others and sign in for tracing.
Please call the clinic if you have any questions or concerns.
About Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Practice locations in Herne Bay Auckland, Northland and Bay of Plenty – Kerikeri, Whangarei, New Plymouth & Tauranga
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Herne Bay, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries in the last 26 years. With worldwide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download and read the FREE Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress for examination
- Bring your medical referral and any relevant medical documents or test results
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Dr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee – $295+GST
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.