Skin Procedures & Hand Surgery by Dr Mark Gittos in Auckland
At New Zealand Plastic Surgeons we are very well qualified to provide the advice, treatment or procedure your skin needs, from the removal of skin cancer to scar revision we can help your with skin procedures and hand surgery.
Dr Mark Gittos is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon and can help you with
- Skin cancer removal and surgery
- Mole and cyst removal surgery
- Scar revision surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Facial Fillers and Anti Wrinkle Injectables like Botox
About Our Top Plastic Surgeon for Skin & Hand Surgery – Dr Mark Gittos FRACS(Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic & reconstructive surgery results and is highly experienced Surgeon having performed over 4000 complex Surgeries over 26 years.
NEXT STEPS for Skin Procedures & Hand Surgery
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($200-$300)
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Care Advisor (FREE)
- Organise an Online or Skype call consultation with a Surgeon
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.