Plastic Surgery Prices and Costs for Dr Mark Gittos in Auckland New Zealand
Fees and Prices for plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery vary considerably across New Zealand.
Your Consultation Fee with Dr Gittos
The consultation fee for your appointment with Dr. Mark Gittos is $260 incl GST for an online/virtual consultation or an in-person consultation.
Your consultation fee is typically paid in advance at the time of booking the appointment by credit card.
How to pay for your plastic surgery with Dr Gittos
- Payment methods may include bank transfer, credit card or cash and surgery theatre dates must be secured with a partial payment
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date
What’s included in your Surgery Cost Quote?
Your surgery quote typically includes
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetist Fee
- Assistant Fee (if Required)
- Hospital Theatre Fees
- Hospital Stay (Day Stay or overnight stay)
- Breast implants (if required)
- Additional Medication (if required)
- Garments and post Op Bandages (as required)
What to do with your Quote
- It’s best to review your quote in detail – and to ask – what is actually covered in your cosmetic surgery quote
- Beware low-cost pricing advertisements for cosmetic surgery – you may end up with extra out-of-pocket costs you weren’t expecting.
- Hidden expenses of non-inclusive quotes or price estimates mean you’ll pay extra for:
- recovery aids (if any available) and/or longer recovery times without Rapid Recovery support
- compression garments or special bras that are required for post-op care
- follow-up care visits
- hospital charges or operating facility fees (these should be included but advertised prices often leave this part of the cost out of the surgery price advertisement)
Discount shopping is NOT recommended for serious surgery procedures. ALL surgery is invasive, hence serious, as invasive surgery always carries risks.
You will typically live with your surgery results for a lifetime. So it’s simply not worth skimping on the quality of your Surgeon or your surgery experience.
Find out what happened to patients who THOUGHT they had a reputable surgeon when they fell for discounted breast augmentation in Sydney – as patients discuss in the Four Corner’s report on outcomes from low-cost cosmetic surgery (discounted specials).
How much does cosmetic & plastic surgery cost in Auckland New Zealand?
Average prices for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery vary depending on a range of factors
- Price of Plastic Surgery is dependent on the hours of surgery required, hospital fees, the fees of your chosen surgeon, assistant and anaesthetist plus cost of the breast implant (if req)
- Costs can vary for plastic surgery as every patient has slightly different anatomy considerations and varying surgery needs
- Different Surgeons and Doctors charge different fees based on their confidence, reputation, level of experience and skill.
- A personalised and customised QUOTE and price range for plastic is available after a confidential consultation
- Please call our patient coordinator to get a more accurate price range for your desired surgery
Price Ranges for Plastic Surgery in New Zealand – Estimated Prices Nov 2020
Here is a rough estimate of what you can expect to pay for quality plastic surgery around New Zealand. These price estimates are based on website searches, phone research and patient enquiry data.
Prices are for surgical procedures performed by an experienced New Zealand Plastic Surgeon in an accredited day surgery centre or hospital.
Prices for some minor surgeries performed as an ‘In rooms’ procedures are cheaper than in hospital. Anatomical implants would be more expensive than Round Breast Implants.
BREAST SURGERY PRICES IN NEW ZEALAND
- Breast Augmentation with Breast Implants Surgery $11-17k
- Breast Reduction Surgery $15-20k
- Breast Lift Surgery $13-20k
- Breast Lift with implants $20-24k
- Remove Breast Implants $14-17k
- Remove Implants with Breast Lift $18-22k
- Remove Implant with Fat Transfer $18-22k
- Remove & Replace Breast Implants $18-22k
- Male Breast Reduction / Gynecomastia $11-17k
- Breast Implant Revision Surgery $16-20k
BODY SURGERY PRICES IN NEW ZEALAND
- Full Tummy Tuck (Abdo) $15-24k
- Arm lift Surgery for both arms $14-18k
- Thigh Lift & Lipo $16-20k
- Liposuction (dep on areas) $8-20k
- Labiaplasty performed in a Hospital $7-12k
- Mummy makeover – Breast & TT Surgery $20-30k
- Extended TT $20-25k
- Mini TT (skin only) $12-16k
- Full Body lift Surgery $25-$35k depending on which surgeries
FACIAL SURGERY PRICES IN NEW ZEALAND
- Upper Eyelid Lift / Blepharoplasty in Hospital $7-13k
- Lower Eyelid Lift / Blepharoplasty in Hospital $7-13k
- Browlift / Upper Forehead lift $8-12k
- Chin Augmentation / implant $6-10k
- Necklift Surgery $16-20k
- SMAS Facelift & Necklift $16-24k
- Mini Facelift (lower facelift) $12-16k
- Otoplasty x 2 Hospital $9-15k
NOSE SURGERY PRICES IN NEW ZEALAND
- Nose Surgery – Ranges from $9k-20k
HAND SURGERY PRICES IN NEW ZEALAND
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome $8-10k
- Dupuytren’s Disease $9-17k
- Ganglions & Tumours Surgery $7-9k
- Traumatic Hand Injuries $10k+
Why do Cosmetic Surgery Prices Differ around NZ, Australia and Overseas?
Major price differences for plastic cosmetic surgery procedures often reflect the type of Doctor or Surgeon who is performing the operation – including their skills, expertise level and qualifications.
While significant price differences may be confusing to cosmetic surgery patients at first, these differences typically indicate the surgery is either:
- NOT inclusive of everything needed – post-op care and longer-term aftercare
- NOT being performed by an expert specialist plastic surgeon
- Being performed using local anaesthetic methods in a backroom clinic, not a general anaesthetic in an accredited hospital or
- NOT using Motiva or Mentor quality breast implants – Using cheaper quality breast implants that may not last
It is important to be sure you’ve chosen a genuinely qualified plastic surgeon. Look for someone who is officially recognised as being a Specialist Plastic Surgeon rather than just a so-called ‘cosmetic doctor’. Why? There is often a huge difference in training and ongoing education for Plastic Surgeons vs other types of doctors who enter the cosmetic surgery field.
Plastic Surgeons are typically the most qualified and/or extensively tested in surgical skills for cosmetic, plastic surgery and reconstructive procedures. If not, you may end up surprised at how little experience your Surgeon actually has in your procedure.
If they’re not a specialist Plastic Surgeon, they will not tend to have hospital operating and admitting rights. They’ll only be able to operate in their own day surgery centres or back room clinic (not recommended).
Finance and Payment Plans for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
There are medical finance providers that offer Payment plans and funding to help you pay for plastic surgery like NOVA Medical Finance
Nova Medical Finance is New Zealand’s only specialist medical finance company and offers the flexibility of easy payment plans for your surgery. They offer some of the lowest personal loan rates available and understand the unique requirements of borrowing for medical purposes. Nova is run by doctors and other medical professionals. Because they are specialist medical financiers they also understand the need for discretion and sensitivity.
Financing with NOVA – With Nova, financing your surgery simple.
- Fill out the on-line application form at http://www.novamedical.co.nz/apply
2. Nova will give you a call within 24-48 hours and advise you of the outcome and will then send you some documentation to complete once approved.
3. Once Nova has received the completed documentation back from you your bank account will be credited with the funds for your surgery.
What are the NOVA medical Finance interest rates?
Nova offers interest rates from 15.75% per annum, however, the specific rate that we can offer you will depend on the details of your application. The rate is affected by factors such as the security that is available for your loan. Nova Medical Finance Limited offers some of the lowest personal rates available.
Visit the NOVA FAQs page for more questions
For more information call Nova Medical Finance toll-free on: 0800 NOVAMED (668263)
Want to learn more? Phone Dr Mark Gittos team today on (+64) 9 529 5352- we’re here to help.