Plastic Surgery Prices and Costs for Dr Mark Gittos
How much does plastic surgery cost in Auckland/New Zealand?
Average prices for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery vary
- Costs vary for plastic surgery as every patient has slightly different anatomy considerations and varying surgery needs.
- A customised QUOTE and price range for plastic is available through a confidential consultation
- There is no expectation or obligation to proceed with surgery should you not wish to go ahead.
Paying for your Surgery
- Payment methods may include bank transfer, credit card or cash and surgery theatre dates must be secured with a partial payment;
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date.
Finance and Payment Plans for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
You can find a range of medical finance providers that offer finance & Payment plans for plastic surgery by typing in “Medical Finance New Zealand” into Google
Nova Medical Finance and Encore Health may help finance your medical and surgery costs.
Want to learn more? Phone us today – we’re here to help.
About Our Top Auckland Plastic Surgeon – Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries. With world-wide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($200-$300)
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Request more information about the procedure – call or contact us
- Organise a phone call with Patient Care Advisor (FREE)
- Organise an Online or Skype call consultation with a Surgeon
- Speak with a past patient that has had the procedure – contact us
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
Please contact us using this form to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.