Plastic Surgery Prices, Fees and Costs for Dr Mark Gittos Plastic Surgeon
Download Dr Mark Gittos’ Ultimate Guide to Plastic Surgery Costs in New Zealand to find out the cost of Surgery
Find out about Dr Gittos Fees and Prices for plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
Your Consultation Fee with Dr Gittos
- The consultation fee for your appointment with Dr. Mark Gittos is $295 incl GST for an in-person consultation or an online/virtual consultation
- Your consultation fee is typically paid in advance at the time of booking the appointment by credit card.
Dr Gittos Surgery Fees and Procedure Prices
Dr Gittos is an Internationally experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeon with years of training and expertise in Breast, Body and Face Surgery.
Every patient is different and requires a surgeon consultation to fully consider your unique physiology and circumstances.
For general information about plastic surgery costs and cosmetic surgery prices across New Zealand – visit the NZ Surgery prices page.
Please phone Dr Gittos’ team on (+64) 9 529 5352 for a rough estimate of your surgery costs
What’s included in your Surgery Cost Quote with Dr Gittos?
After your consultation you will receive a detailed quote for surgery – This surgery quote typically includes
- Surgeon Fee
- Anaesthetist Fee
- Assistant Fee (if Required)
- Hospital Theatre Fees
- Hospital Stay (Day Stay or overnight stay)
- Breast implants (if required)
- Additional Medication (if required)
- Garments and post Op Bandages (as required)
What to do with your Quote
- It’s best to review your quote in detail – and to ask – what is actually covered in your cosmetic surgery quote
- Beware low-cost pricing advertisements for cosmetic surgery – you may end up with extra out-of-pocket costs you weren’t expecting.
- Hidden expenses of non-inclusive quotes or price estimates mean you’ll pay extra for:
- recovery aids (if any available) and/or longer recovery times without Rapid Recovery support
- compression garments or special bras that are required for post-op care
- follow-up care visits
- hospital charges or operating facility fees (these should be included but advertised prices often leave this part of the cost out of the surgery price advertisement)
Discount shopping is NOT recommended for serious surgery procedures. ALL surgery is invasive, hence serious, as invasive surgery always carries risks.
You will typically live with your surgery results for a lifetime. So it’s simply not worth skimping on the quality of your Surgeon or your surgery experience.
Find out what happened to patients who THOUGHT they had a reputable surgeon when they fell for discounted breast augmentation in Sydney – as patients discuss in the Four Corner’s report on outcomes from low-cost cosmetic surgery (discounted specials).
How to pay for and secure your plastic surgery date with Dr Gittos
- Payment methods may include bank transfer, credit card or cash and surgery theatre dates must be secured with a partial payment
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks prior to your surgery theatre date
Funding your Reconstructive Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery
Medical Finance & Payment Plans
There are medical finance providers that offer Payment plans and funding to help you pay for plastic surgery like NOVA Medical Finance
Nova Medical Finance is New Zealand’s only specialist medical finance company and offers the flexibility of easy payment plans for your surgery. They offer some of the lowest personal loan rates available and understand the unique requirements of borrowing for medical purposes. Nova is run by doctors and other medical professionals. Because they are specialist medical financiers they also understand the need for discretion and sensitivity.
Find out about other Payments Plans and Medical Finance Options
Want to learn more? Phone Dr Mark Gittos team today on (+64) 9 529 5352- we’re here to help.
About Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Practice locations in Herne Bay Auckland, Northland and Bay of Plenty – Kerikeri, Whangarei, New Plymouth & Tauranga
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Herne Bay, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries in the last 26 years. With worldwide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download and read the FREE Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress for examination
- Bring your medical referral and any relevant medical documents or test results
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Dr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee – $295+GST
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.