Face Surgery by Dr Mark Gittos, Specialist Facial Plastic Surgeon in New Zealand
Dr Mark Gittos and his top Facial Surgery team can help you achieve the facial appearance that reflects the ‘real you’. We offer all the key procedures and the very highest standards.
Facial Rejuvenation can include procedures like anti wrinkle or filler injections, a mini facelift, an upper or lower facelift or a full facelift combined with a necklift. Facelift Surgery, medically known as a Rhytidectomy can be an option for some patients seeking a better appearance.
Dr Gittos offers a range of procedures including:
- Facelift Surgery or Rhytidectomy
- Facial implants
- Brow lift or Forehead Lift
- Neck lift or Platysmaplasty
- Upper & Lower Eyelid Surgery or Blepharoplasty
- Rhinoplasty or Nose job surgery
- Prominent Ear correction or Otoplasty
Meet Our Top NZ Surgeon for Facial Surgery – Dr Mark Gittos FRACS(Plast)
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast & Body Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries. With world-wide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download the Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the Consultation Fee ($260+GST)
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.