We Have MOVED! – New Address in HERNE BAY, AUCKLAND
We have relocated from Remuera to 187 Jervois Rd, Herne Bay Auckland.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY / REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Dr Mark Gittos Specialist Plastic Surgeon – Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Clinic Auckland
Phone: (+64) 9 529 5352 Fax: (+64) 9 529 5354
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Healthlink EDI: znzplast
MAKE A PAYMENT
FOR NEW PATIENTS – Fill in the Patient Registration Form
To help us provide you with optimal care in an efficient manner we request that you please complete the following online questionnaire before your appointment.
The information will be delivered to the practice using a safe and secure method.
Please click on this REGISTRATION FORM link to start the questionnaire
AUCKLAND NZ CLINIC – Dr Gittos’ New Clinic in Herne Bay
NEW Address: Suite 2, 187 Jervois Rd, Herne Bay Auckland NZ
Phone: (+64) 9 529 5352
See Clinic COVID Update here.
OLD Address – 134B Remuera Rd, Remuera, Auckland 1050, NZ (Now Closed)
Consult with Dr Gittos as a Visiting Surgeon at
NEW PLYMOUTH NZ – Skin Centre Taranaki – Skin Cancer Centre
- Address: 183 Powderham Street, New Plymouth 4310, New Zealand
- Phone: +64 6-281 1698
WHANGAREI NZ- Vinery Lane Surgery Whangarei
- Address: 4 Vinery Lane, Whangārei 0110, New Zealand
- Phone: +64 9-438 7477
TAURANGA NZ – Skinspots Skin Cancer Clinic – Tauranga
- Address: 42 Girven Road, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
- Phone: +64 7-574 3799
UK CONTACT – London & Essex, United Kingdom for Dr Gittos
Visit the UK website – www.londonplasticsurgeons.co.uk
Frances Judd – Secretary to Mr Mark J B Gittos – Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Tel: 07557 858156 Fax: 0845 838 7668
About Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Practice locations in Herne Bay Auckland, Northland and Bay of Plenty – Kerikeri, Whangarei, New Plymouth & Tauranga
Dr Mark Gittos is a leading Specialist Plastic Surgeon and operates a practice in Herne Bay, Auckland and in the UK. The practice focuses on both surgical and non-surgical procedures, each designed to help restore, improve or change a physical characteristic or problem. The first step in every case is to talk through your personal requirements and explore all the options, before deciding on the most effective solution.
Dr Mark Gittos offers high quality, natural-looking cosmetic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries in the last 26 years. With worldwide expertise Dr Gittos is an expert in breast, face and body surgery for men & women.
Naturally, before any treatment is begun, we will explain clearly the advantages and risk factors; so that you have the information you need to make an informed decision that is best for you. Visit the practice to find out more.
Please NOTE: Dr Gittos only performs surgery on non-smoker patients with a BMI less than 30. To check your BMI please visit the NZ Heart Foundation website. For help giving up smoking before surgery visit the Smoke Free website
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Download and read the FREE Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress for examination
- Bring your medical referral and any relevant medical documents or test results
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with Dr Gittos by paying the Consultation Fee – $325 incl GST
Traveling for Surgery? – Consider post-surgery luxury recovery in a Hotel with LuxeCare
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.