About Dr Mark Gittos FRACS (Plast) – New Zealand Plastic Surgeon
Practice locations in Auckland, Northland and Bay of Plenty – Remuera, Kerikeri, Whangarei, New Plymouth & Tauranga
Dr Mark Gittos offers natural-looking cosmetic plastic surgery results and is highly experienced in Breast, Body and Face Surgery having performed over 4000 Surgeries. He is a caring surgeon and committed to delivering a top quality patient experience. With worldwide expertise, Dr Gittos is experienced in breast, face and body surgery for both men & women. He also performs Skin Cancer and Hand Surgery in his rooms.
*DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is general in nature and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Results will depend on individual patient circumstances and can vary significantly. All photos on this website, unless specified as consented real patient photos are stock images for illustrative purposes only. Results may be impacted by a variety of factors. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your Surgeon. Consult your own Specialist Plastic Surgeon for details.
Do your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Browse our Frequently Asked Questions including how to choose a Surgeon for your procedure
- Learn about the risks and complications of Surgery
- Download the Guides to Surgery
What to Bring to your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided thoroughly
- Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
Book your Initial Surgery Consultation
- A Referral from your GP or specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Email us or Call on 09 529 5352 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying your Consultation Fee in advance ($260)
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.